We may update this policy from time to time. The latest version will always be published on this page. This version was first published on 1 November 2017.
Data gathered by this website
We gather and use certain information about individuals who use this website. We use this information to provide products and services; to enable certain website functions; to better understand how visitors use this website; and to present timely and relevant information to visitors.
We may collect the following information:
- Website usage data
- Information about individual visitors such as your IP address and details of your browser and device
Data you send to us via this website
This website may collect the following information via its contact and enquiry form features (use of these features is at your own discretion):
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address and telephone numbers
- The name and website address of your company
- Other written information related to your enquiry that you provide
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from the company and to improve our products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve our products and services
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email or telephone for market research purposes
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
We may use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
We will not share your personal information with or sell it to any other third-party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or device, which enables our website to identify your computer or device as you view our website pages. Cookies allow websites to store your preferences and track how websites are used.
- Record website usage data
- Identify whether you are signed into our website
- Test content on our website
- Store information about your preferences
- Recognise when you return to our website
Links to external websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We have no control of websites outside of wheatleys.co. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, or for the protection or privacy of data you submit to them.